Community Health Family Med Physician (MD/DO)
We are looking for a Primary Care Physician (MD/DO) to join a well-established Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) Community Healthcare System that takes care of the community. Located in Providence, RI. Less than an hour and half from Boston, MA and Hartford, CT.
Federal and State Student Loan Repayment!
· Will be working with patients in an Outpatient setting.
· Will do ill visits, preventative medicine visits, well women exams, and routine check-ups in
· Seeing new patients and doing follow ups
· Determine a differential diagnosis and plan for intervention
· Educating and monitoring to clients and treatment team in conjunction with nursing staff.
· Will be seeing between 14-16 patients per day. 20 min visits and 40 min visits for procedures.
· Review labs, ancillary tests, studies, and consultations from specialists and follow up
· Light Phone Call schedule.
· Will have Administration time built into work schedule. No need to take work home!
· Will be seeing patients of all ages.
· Passion to serve the community and underserved
· Will consider physicians right out of residency.
· Board Certified or Board Eligible.
· Full Medical, Dental, Malpractice, license reimbursement and Retirement benefits!
· Relocation Assistance
· CME allowance and time off.
· 7 weeks of PTO and Holiday Pay!
· Work/life balance is very important to our group! Things comes up and they understand.
· No weekends or holidays!
· $200-225,000/year depending on experience.