Community Health Adult Psychiatrist
We are looking for an Adult Psychiatrist to join a well-established Community Healthcare System that takes care of the community. Located near St. Louis, MO. Part-time is available too!
Student Loan Repayment! No Call or Weekends!
Play a big part in a supportive team-based community that has served their community for over 40 years!
· Will be working with patients in an Outpatient setting.
· Provider Quality Psychiatric Care to serious mentally ill population
· Seeing new patients and doing follow ups
· Determine a differential diagnosis and plan for intervention
· education and monitoring to clients and treatment team in conjunction with nursing staff.
· Know when to listen and when to prescribe.
· Will be seeing between 10-15 patients per day.
· Crisis Intervention to prevent hospitalization or bridge/continue therapy from inpatient
· No Call or weekends!
· Passion to serve the community and underserved
· Open to recent graduates!
· Full Medical, Dental, Malpractice, license reimbursement and Retirement benefits!
· Relocation Assistance
· CME allowance and time off.
· Excellent PTO and Paid Holidays off
· 4/10 work schedule. Work/life balance is very important to our group! Things comes up and they understand.
· $225-240,000/year depending on experience. Plus potential bonuses