Clinical Psychologist for Rural Montana
We are looking for a Clinical Psychologist to join a well-established Community Healthcare System that takes care of the community. Located in Northeast Montana.
Clinical Psychologist Responsibilities:
· Provide ongoing outpatient mental health services
· Conduct intake process for new patients
· Complete documentation with a focus on quality, compliance, and in a timely manner
· Seeing new patients and doing follow ups
· Coordinate client care with other necessary support and services in the best interest of clients
· Only working in clinic setting
· One-hour sessions.
· 4/10 schedule
· Seeing all ages.
Clinical Psychologist Background:
· Must love rural living!
· Graduate coursework in Clinical Psychology work
Clinical Psychologist Benefits:
· Full Medical, Dental, Malpractice, license reimbursement and Retirement benefits!
· Relocation Assistance
· CME allowance and time off.
· Excellent PTO and Paid Holidays off
· Work/life balance is very important to our group! Things comes up and they understand.
Clinical Psychologist Compensation:
· $43-54/hr. Depending on experience.
· Loan Repayment