Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist
Our Client in Greenville North Carolina is seeking an experienced Board Certified Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist to assume the role of Child and Adolescent Residency Program Director. Applicants should have a Medical Degree from an appropriately accredited institution, completion of accredited residency training, and have at least three years post-residency clinical and administrative experience.
- 50% clinical, 50% administrative
- Residency Program Director responsibilities will include residency program development and evaluation, resident recruitment and selection; resident evaluation and supervision; course/rotation monitoring and evaluation; coordination of all course and rotation scheduling; serving as the chairperson of the residency training committee; and community engagement with physicians, hospitals administrators and community site coordinators.
- Clinical opportunities exist in outpatient child psychiatry in community health centers, consultation with pediatric practices, juvenile justice, telemedicine, or in resident clinic supervision
- Salary and academic rank (tenure track or fixed-term) commensurate with experience and academic background
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Administrative experience running a residency training program
- Experience in medical education
- Experience in working collaboratively with other mental health professionals as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Our client is also open to H1b candidates
This school provides accredited education programs for medical students, residents and fellows, doctoral students in the basic medical sciences, and practicing physicians. The hallmarks of these programs are close-faculty student interaction, experiential learning, and the development of students’ ability to continue learning even after they leave the formal educational setting.