Chief Medical Officer / CMO – Primary Care/ Internal Medicine Physician
We are looking for a Chief Medical Officer / CMO (Physician MD/DO) for Adult Primary Care/ Internal Medicine to join a well-established Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) Community Healthcare System that takes care of the community. Located less than an hour from Wichita, Kansas!
Student Loan Repayment!
Chief Medical Officer Responsibilities:
· Will be working with adult patients in an Outpatient setting.
· Will do ill visits, preventative medicine visits, well women exams, and routine check-ups in
· Seeing new patients and doing follow ups
· 50% seeing patients and 50% doing CMO duties.
· Determine a differential diagnosis and plan for intervention
· Will have Administration time built into work schedule. No need to take work home!
· Will be seeing between 20-25 patients per day.
· Review labs, ancillary tests, studies, and consultations from specialists and follow up
· Light Phone Call schedule.
· Will be seeing only adults
Chief Medical Officer Background:
· Passion to serve the community and underserved
· Board Certified or Board Eligible.
Chief Medical Officer Benefits:
· Full Medical, Dental, Malpractice, license reimbursement and Retirement benefits!
· Relocation Assistance
· $4,000 CME allowance and time off.
· Excellent PTO and Paid Holidays off
· Work/life balance is very important to our group! Things comes up and they understand.
· No weekends or holidays!
Chief Medical Officer Compensation:
· $225-250,000/year depending on experience. Plus quality bonuses
· Sign-on bonus
· Loan Repayment