Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)- General Surgery
Community focused medical center in the Paris, TN area is looking to add a permanent CRNA to their care team. This is a great position for CRNAs looking to gain more general case experience.
2 hours West Nashville, TN and 2.5 hours North of Memphis, TN
- Will be administering anesthesia to patients during multiple types of surgical and/or non-surgical procedures.
- Develop and oversee patient plan of care along with providing post-anesthesia care and discharges.
- Cases routinely seen are orthopedics, urology, general surgery, ENT, OB, GYN, Podiatry, Eyes, vascular,and pulmonology
- TN CRNA license preferred but not required
- Experience in general surgery is a plus
- Full medical benefits, life insurance, retirement.
- Vacation, Sick days, and holidays/ extra pay for calls during holidays
- Full-time position
- Wonderful annual salary based on experience
- Potential Sign on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Excellent Call pay
Min Compensation: 180000.0
Max Compensation: 200000.0