Cardiovascular Nurse Practitioner
Thriving cardiovascular team in the Medford, OR is looking to add a Nurse Practitioner/NP to their growing hospital team.
Sorry, this opportunity is not open to recent graduates.
- Will see cardiovascular patients in an inpatient setting.
- Handle discharge planning along with doing inpatient rounding and case management.
- Responsible for requesting laboratory tests, interpreting assessment results, and working together with the physician in developing and implementing treatments
- Provider must have at least 1 year of NP experience
- Experience in medical oncology, and/or pulmonary is needed
- Oregon PA license is a plus
- Full health benefits (dental, vision, medical)
- Up to a month of PTO
- CME days off with CME allowance
- 401k with match
- Relocation assistance
- Fulltime position
- $125k+ per year based on experience
- $10k sign on bonus
- Wonderful performance bonus
Director Business Development