Bilingual Primary Care Nurse Practitioner with work life balance
Bilingual Primary Care Nurse Practitioner with great work life balance
Growing employee health company is looking for a bilingual Full-Time Nurse Practitioner to provide primary care and occupational health services to the employees of a manufacturing facility in Brownsville, TX. Excellent for an NP looking for a great work life balance and a slower pace of patient care. If you want to be able to spend time with your family every weekend and holiday this is the position for you.
Open to a local new grad nurse practitioner.
- Developing and implementing health and safety programs
- Developing disease prevention programs, such as smoking cessation, exercise, and healthy eating programs
- Documenting all employee injuries and illnesses within the workplace
- Monitoring the health status of employees
- Onboarding and intimal training will be done on site and virtual.
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, malpractice, and retirement benefits.
- CME and CME days off.
- Relocation assistance
- Employer contributes to HSA and covers 75% of employee health premium
- M-F 7:30a-4:30p, no on call or weekends, off for all holidays
- $90k-$120k/annual salary based on experience.
- Comfortable working independently is a must
- Must be fluent in Spanish
- Open to local new grads
- Active license is a plus.