Bilingual Primary Care Nurse Practitioner with great work life balance
Primary Care Nurse Practitioner with great work life balance
Growing employee health company is looking for a Spanish bilingual Full-Time Nurse Practitioner to provide primary care and occupational health services to the employees of a manufacturing facility north of Chicago, IL. Excellent for an NP looking for a great work life balance and a slower pace of patient care. If you want to be able to spend time with your family every afternoon, weekend and holiday this is the position for you.
Open to a local new grad nurse practitioner.
Located 1.5 hours north of Chicago, 1 hour east of Rockford, IL, and 1 hour south a Milwaukee, WI
- Developing and implementing health and safety programs
- Developing disease prevention programs, such as smoking cessation, exercise, and healthy eating programs
- Documenting all employee injuries and illnesses within the workplace
- Monitoring the health status of employees
- Onboarding and intimal training will be done on site and virtual.
· Excellent medical, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, malpractice, and retirement benefits.
· CME and CME days off.
· Relocation assistance
· Employer contributes to HSA and covers 75% of employee health premium
· M-F 7a-4p, no on call or weekends, off for all holidays
· Annual salary starts at $90,000 and goes up $120,000 based on experience.
- Comfortable working independently is a must
- Open to local new grads
- Active license is a plus.