Bilingual Occupational Health Registered Nurse 7a-4p
Bilingual Occupational Health Registered Nurse
Growing employee health company is looking for a bilingual full-time Registered Nurse to provide primary care and occupational health services to the employees of a manufacturing facility in the Los Angeles area . Excellent for an RN looking for a great work life balance and a slower pace of patient care. If you want to be able to spend time with your family every night, weekend and holiday this is the position for you.
- Documenting employee injuries and illnesses within the workplace
- Screening and identifying COVID-19 cases with employees before operations start every morning.
- General first aid when needed and monitor employees recovering at home.
- Be part of growing a new start up clinic
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, malpractice, and retirement benefits.
- CME and CME days off.
- Relocation assistance and free parking
- Employer contributes to HSA and covers 75% of employee health premium
- M-F 7a-4p, no on call or weekends, off for all holidays
- Annual salary starts at $90,000 and goes up based on experience.
- Comfortable working independently is a must
- Must be Spanish speaking
- Active California RN license is a plus.