Bilingual Dermatology Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner
Dermatology Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner opportunity in the Bay Ridge / Bensonhurst area Brooklyn, New York. Must be bilingual English- Spanish or English- Chinese for best patient care. New graduates will be trained! Experience is welcome!
Join a booming Private Practice close to subway in newly renovated Brownstone in area of New York that boasts diversity.
About the Dermatology PA or NP opportunity
- Family feel practice that has loved serving the Bay Ridge community for years
- Medical Dermatology – skin lesions, skin cancer, psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, rash, acne, and pigment disorders
- Aesthetics- Laser Hair Removal, Botox, and Sclerotherapy
- Physician that enjoys training
- Office hours are 9-5, Monday-Friday
- Lunch Break each day
- Medical Assistant is shared between 2 Providers
- See 30-40 patients a day
- TeleDerm appointments are available
Requirements of the PA or NP Dermatology opportunity
- Completed Master’s Degree and Board certification
- New York State Medical License
- Must speak English and Spanish or English and Mandarin or Cantonese fluently
- Extreme focus in Dermatology demonstrated in training or work experience- elective clinical hours, conferences, preceptorship, “shadowing”, and continued education opportunities in Dermatology
- Interest in continued learning; Physician will share articles and reading
- Willingness to ramp up hours over time during training over first 2-3 months with Practice
- Live near the office to lessen commute in city traffic, Manhattan is over an hour commute so not an option
- Best candidates will be interested in Medical Dermatology and Diagnosing. Minimal Procedures and Aesthetics.
Perks of the Dermatology PA or NP opportunity
- Competitive salary range, $110,000-$150,000 depending on experience
- Quarterly productivity bonus
- Health insurance covered
- No weekends or evening
- One block from Subway and parking is close
- Training for new graduate wanting to launch their career in Dermatology.
Rare Dermatology opportunity with practice in culturally diverse Brooklyn with sweet neighborhoods and incredible sense of community. Not far from all the attractions of New York City and close to Long Island and Staten Island for easy travel to the beaches. Find you spot in a Practice like one of the PAs that has settled there for 10 years.
For more information about this Dermatology PA or NP opportunity, contact Lynda Gregg, 904-452-4499, linkPAs.com