Behavioral Health/Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
Whole health community center in New Orleans, LA is looking to add a Nurse Practitioner/NP to their behavioral health and primary care team.
- There will be a big focus on holistic patient care. Patient care ranges to general primary care to addiction recovery and mental health screening.
- You will be working closely with primary care physicians and psychiatrists by performing patient screenings along with doing medication treatments for substance abuse disorders and other mental health disorders and comorbidities.
- Educate patients with multiple comorbidities and provide ongoing patient care. Provider will also do multiple patient testing and screenings.
- Not open to new grads
- X-waiver is a plus
- Louisiana NP license is required
- Dental, medical, Vision health benefits. Employer covers premiums
- 401k with great match
- PTO, Sick days, and paid holidays
- Malpractice covered
- Student loan repayment
- Fulltime, position M-F 8a-5p
- Starts out at $100k+ per year based on experience
- Additional temporary 10% COVID increase
- Potential Relocation assistance (if required)