Registered Nurse (RN) – New Graduate RNs needed
Relocation opportunity less than three hours away in SE Ohio.
Local hospital is looking for full-time Registered Nurses for their new graduate hospital program. Well-known for their employee focused company culture. Program starts in a few months.
- Nurses will get the chance to fine tune what they learned in nursing school by being part of a new grad RN transitional program.
- This is a paid, full-time staff nurse training and orientation program that gives you the confidence and experience you need to optimize your nursing career and slingshot you way ahead of your new grad peers.
- RNs will practice primarily on hospital units with and care for adult patients who are acutely ill with a wide variety of medical issues or are recovering from surgery.
- Close to competition of program you will have a orientation that is focused toward what unit or specialty you will be in.
- You will work closely with a preceptor for any questions or support you may need.
- RN must have less than 6 months of RN experience to be eligible for the program.
- If you have already applied for your Ohio RN license or its in process that is a plus
- Nurse must have graduated and completed NCLEX exam before program start date.
- Full medical benefits and retirement package
- Vacation, Sick days, and paid holidays
- Relocation assistance
- Fulltime position
- Wonderful compensation based on experience
- Tuition reimbursement