Neurology Position in Florida – Healthy Lifestyle, No Income Tax, Pays Relocation, Physician Friendly
This is a relocation opportunity to NW Florida!
Tallahassee, Florida: Best known as Florida’s State Capital, Tallahassee is a medium sized city of 200,00.
Home of Florida State University (FSU) Tallahassee has a diverse population, rolling hills, mild climate, Southern-style hospitality among the mossy oaks, it is a Florida few have seen. There is a vibrant academic and arts community. Tallahassee is in the central northwest panhandle region of Florida, 30 minutes north of the Gulf of Mexico. This position pays relocation and offers many perks that the upper Midwest and East Coast cannot offer. Growing population!
A great place to live. A better place to practice.
Specifics of Neurology Trained Physician Position
Healthcare system recruiting BC/BE physician for Neurological Movement Clinic opened
in 2017 focusing on:
- Deep Brain Stimulation
- Trained DBS Surgeon joining Team
- Hospital employed position that allows for formal Appointment w/Florida State University College of Medicine for participation in research and clinical trials.
- Center is dedicated to neurologic research as well as clinical service.
- Multiple Advanced Technologies onsite
- Practices serves as clinical arm for FSU Center for Brain Repair
Active Florida medical license
About Hospital System
- Leading healthcare system in the region serving the surrounding 17 counties in North Florida and South Georgia.
- 7th largest hospital in Florida.
- Private non-for-profit healthcare system with a vision of leading the communities it serves to become the healthiest in the nation.