Florida Endocrinologist Position – Healthy Lifestyle, No-income Tax, Pays Relocation
This is a relocation opportunity in NW Florida.
Tallahassee, Florida: Best known as Florida’s State Capital. Tallahassee is a medium-sized city of 200,000. A great place to live and practice!
Home of Florida State University (FSU) Tallahassee has a diverse population, rolling hills mild climate, Southern style hospitality among the mossy oaks, it is a Florida few outside of Florida have seen. There is a vibrant academic and arts community. Tallahassee is tin the central northwest panhandle region of Florida, 30 minutes north of the Gulf of Mexico. This position pays relocation and offers many perks that the Midwest and the East Coast cannot offer: Year- round sunshine, the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic Ocean and Growing Population!
Specifics of Endocrinology Physician Position
- Hospital employed position.
- The Metabolic Center for Health State of the Art.
- Team includes 3 Endocrinologists, 2 APPs, Lipidologists, 1 Bariatrician, Bariatric ARNP
- Call is limited to 1:6 for the practice and 1:5 for the hospital.
Candidate must be board certified within one year of contract
Active Florida medical license
About Hospital System
- Leading healthcare system in the region serving the surrounding 17 counties in North Florida and South Georgia.
- 7th largest hospital in Florida.
- Private not-for-profit healthcare system with a vision of leading the communities it serves to become the healthiest in the nation.
- Over 800 beds, an acute care hospital, a psychiatric hospital, multiple specialty care centers, 31 affiliated physician practices and partnerships with Doctors’ Memorial Hospital, Florida State University, College of Medicine, University of Florida Health, Weems Memorial Hospital and Wolfson’s Children’s Hospital.