Internal Medicine Practice in New London / Norwich, CT area is looking for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their growing team. This is what is meant by Primary Care. Perfect spot for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant that is tired of corporate Medicine.
- Great opportunity to develop and care for your own patient panel, get to know your patients and build long lasting relationships over the lifespan, make a difference long term
- Motivated new graduates will be considered but experience is valued
- One Physician and one Nurse Practitioner working in cozy office setting
- Well /annual exams, Women’s health exams, acute visits, chronic disease management, and transitional care visits
- Clinical time equals 34 hours each week
- One hour of administration time each day for catch up on EMR/EHR, time built in to schedule
- Office hours 8-5 Monday-Friday with ½ day on Friday.
- No call or weekends
- Major holidays off
- Competitive salary with quarterly bonus opportunity based on productivity, CME stipend, and PTO
- Charming New England town with marina, wonderful walking trails and restaurants, just 50 miles from shore.
For more information on the job, contact Lynda Gregg, 904-452-4499, Lynda@linkPAs.com