Growing Psychiatry Practice with multiple office locations near Paramus, New Jersey is looking for an experienced Mental Health Provider (Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with Psychiatry experience) to see patients in a full-time capacity. This is a practice to settle in and stay: wonderful family feeling with outstanding team of Providers.
About the Mental Health Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner job
- General Psychiatry Practice with full Mental Health Care coverage in Depression, Anxiety, PTSD, ADHD, and Trauma recovery
- See patients of all ages- Pediatric to Geriatric Mental Health
- Perform Patient intakes and follow ups, build a patient panel
- Evaluate and follow up with Patients in Pharmaceutical Therapy for improvement and compliance
- Office hours are 9am-7pm, allow flexible work schedule
Requirements of the Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner job
- Specific Mental Health training during clinical hours: proven interest in Psychiatry sub-specialty through continued education courses or conferences and certifications
- Over one year of experience in outpatient Psychiatry
- Fulltime position- 36 hours a week.
- Keen understanding of Psychiatric Medications with signs and symptoms
- Spanish speaking is highly favored
- Current New Jersey license and DEA
Perks and Compensation for the Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner job
- Annual Salary based on experience is $130,000-$170,000
- Benefits with PTO available for full-time employee
- Flexible work schedule- start later in morning and see patients in early evening if desired
- Live in a peaceful area outside New York City with only a 25-minute drive into Manhattan.
For more information about this opportunity, contact Lynda Gregg, 904-452-4499, Lynda@linkPAs.com
linkPAs is a nationwide recruiting company owned and operated by a Physician Assistant, someone that understands and has strong networks in the medical community. Our goal is to introduce hospitals and practices to the best Physician Assistant and Nurse practitioner candidates out there. Our reach in the industry is key to success. It is what we do all day, every day. For more information visit https://linkpas.com/ or view all of our available jobs at https://linkpas.com/jobs/