Medical practice an hour north of State College is looking for a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join the practice. Practice offers extremely strong leadership and supportive team approach.
- Practice uses a paraprofessional model as part of the team to help assist the providers with history taking and managing follow ups with each patient
- Flexible work schedule, work 4 days a week if prefer
- Regular Monday – Friday hours
- See patients of all ages- Pediatric and adults for medicine management and intakes
- Practice refers complicated patients with drug and alcohol addiction to local specialists so training in Narcotic and Suboxone not required
- Same day access is provided for patients and patient appointments are every 15 minutes for follow up and one hour for new patient intakes
- Competitive compensation combined with affordable place to live.
- Wonderful family area to live with great schools and local interests!
- Must have Psychiatry specific training and certification
linkPAs is a nationwide recruiting company owned and operated by an Advanced Practitioner, someone that understands and has strong networks in the medical community. Our goal is to introduce hospitals and practices to the best Physician Assistant and Nurse practitioner candidates. Our reach in the industry is key to success. It is what we do all day, every day. For more information visit https://linkpas.com/ or view all of our available jobs at https://linkpas.com/jobs/
To discuss the job details more, contact Lynda Gregg, 904-452-4499, Lynda @linkPAs.com