Nationwide Psychiatry Company that offers office and telemedicine visits to patients is looking for an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join the Los Angeles office. Everything- location, culture, and salary are right about this job.
About this Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner / PMHNP / Physician Assistant job
- Trendy, bright office situated in the perfect spot in the city
- See patients with Depression, anxiety, and other mental health disorders for intakes and follow ups.
- Medicine management, medicine compliance, measure successes and counsel through process of recovery and return to best daily life
- Company has partnered with local Pharmacy for easy medicine home delivery for patients
- Once trust and compliance has been established, when indicated patients will be moved to Telemedicine Platform for ongoing care
Requirements for this Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner / PMHNP / Physician Assistant job
- Over two years of Psychiatry experience- outpatient Mental Health preferred
- Masters or Doctorate training in Mental Health diagnosis and treatment
- Specific interest in general Psychiatry and advocating for patients with chronic disorders and not crisis care.
- Ability and desire to work in an autonomous setting, Supervising Physician available by phone call.
- Current CA license and DEA
Perks and Pluses of this Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner / PMHNP / Physician Assistant job
- Supportive company culture with incredible vision, strategy, and marketing
- Easy EMR that is used company-wide for best communication to patients and colleagues
- Staff handles appointments and schedules allowing Provider to focus on patient care only
- Great location in the city
- Future opportunity to work remotely on occasional days, likely following first year once patients are established
- Competitive compensation
To discuss the details of this job, contact Lynda Gregg, 904-452-4499, Lynda@linkPAs.com
linkPAs is a nationwide recruiting company owned and operated by a Physician Assistant, someone that understands and has strong networks in the medical community. Our goal is to introduce hospitals and practices to the best Physician Assistant and Nurse practitioner candidates out there. Our reach in the industry is key to success. It is what we do all day, every day. For more information visit https://linkpas.com/ or view all of our available jobs at https://linkpas.com/jobs/