Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner or Psych experienced Physician Assistant to join a large team of Providers in several Assisted Living Facilities in the greater Greensboro area of North Carolina. Job brings opportunity to travel to different locations and act as a Consultant for existing Medical team.
About the PMHNP or Psychiatric Physician Assistant role
- See patients with Depression, Anxiety, and Cognitive disorder in multiple Assisted Living Facilities in the Triad area of North Carolina.
- Medicine Management of Patients and consultation with documentation of visits per state regulations
- Join a team of Providers in establishing best care practice to Geriatric population
- Travel to 5 Facilities with flexible schedule throughout the week
- No call or weekends
- Large corporate company with reach throughout North Carolina that offers a strong team approach to care
Requirements for the PMHNP or experienced PA
- 1-2 years of clinical experience seeing patients in Psychiatry or Mental Health in an outpatient or inpatient setting
- Certification or Continued Education with focus in Mental Health Care
- Interest in Geriatric Medicine
- Willingness to travel within a 30-mile radius
- Strong understanding of dosing and signs/ symptoms related to use of anti-depressants, anti-anxiety, and medications for with cognitive and memory loss
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary $110,000-125,000 range with other benefits reflecting established growing business
- PTO including 7 annual holidays
- Administrative time allotted for charting and EMR documentation
- Training available
- Great location in beautiful area of North Carolina with affordable housing and great schools just a few hours from coast or mountains. This is the place to settle and stay.
To learn more about this opportunity, contact Lynda Gregg, 904-452-4499, Lynda@linkPAs.com
linkPAs is a nationwide recruiting company owned and operated by a Physician Assistant, someone that understands and has strong networks in the medical community. Our goal is to introduce hospitals and practices to the best Physician Assistant and Nurse practitioner candidates out there. Our reach in the industry is key to success. It is what we do all day, every day. For more information visit https://linkpas.com/ or view all of our available jobs at https://linkpas.com/jobs/