We are looking for an Outpatient Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner/PHMNP to join a well-established Community Healthcare System that takes care of the community. Located near St. Louis, MO. Student Loan Repayment!
Play a big part in a supportive team-based community that has served their community for over 40 years!
- Will be working with patients in an Outpatient setting.
- Choice of seeing all ages or only adults
- Seeing new patients and doing follow ups
- Determine a differential diagnosis and plan for intervention
- PMHNP must have good listening skills, and a compassion to help.
- PMHNP must know when to listen and when to prescribe.
- Will be seeing between 14-18 patients per day.
- No Call or weekends!
- Passion to serve the community
- At least 2 year of PMHNP experience.
- Full Medical, Dental, Malpractice, license reimbursement and Retirement benefits!
- CME allowance and time off.
- Excellent PTO and Paid Holidays off
- 4/10 work schedule. Work/life balance is very important to our group! Things comes up and they understand.
- $115-130,000/year depending on experience. Plus potential bonuses
linkPAs is a nationwide recruiting company owned and operated by a Physician Assistant, someone that understands and has strong networks in the medical community. Our goal is to introduce hospitals and practices to the best Physician Assistant and Nurse practitioner candidates out there. Our reach in the industry is key to success. It is what we do all day, every day. For more information visit https://linkpas.com/ or view all of our available jobs at https://linkpas.com/jobs/