We are looking for an Outpatient Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner/ PHMNP to join a well-established Health Center that takes care of the community. Located near Littleton, NH. Only 2 hours from Portland, ME and less than 4 hours from Boston, MA.
Open to New Grads and Student Loan Repayment!
Play a big part in a supportive team-based community that has served their community for over 40 years!
- Will be working with patients in an Outpatient setting.
- Seeing adolescents and older.
- Seeing new patients and doing follow ups
- Determine a differential diagnosis and plan for intervention
- PMHNP must have good listening skills, and a compassion to help.
- PMHNP must know when to listen and when to prescribe.
- Will be seeing between 14-16 patients per day.
- No Call or weekends!
- Passion to serve the community
- Open to new grads with RN experience!
- Board Certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner/ PMHNP
- Full Medical, Dental, Malpractice, Life, LTD, STD license reimbursement and Retirement benefits!
- $3,400 CME allowance.
- Nearly 2 months of PTO!
- 4-day work schedule. Work/life balance is very important to our group! Things comes up and they understand.
- $120-125,000/year depending on experience.
- HRSA Federal and State Loan Repayment!