We are looking for a Primary Care Physician (MD/DO) to join a well-established Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) Community Healthcare System that takes care of the community. Located near St. Louis, MO. Student Loan Repayment!
Play a big part in a supportive team-based community that has served their community for over 40 years!
- Will be working with patients in an Outpatient setting.
- Will do ill visits, preventative medicine visits, well women exams, and routine check-ups in
- Seeing new patients and doing follow ups
- Determine a differential diagnosis and plan for intervention
- Educating and monitoring to clients and treatment team in conjunction with nursing staff.
- Will be seeing between 15-20 patients per day.
- Review labs, ancillary tests, studies, and consultations from specialists and follow up
- Light Phone Call schedule.
- Will have Administration time built into work schedule. No need to take work home!
- Will be seeing patients that are 12 years old and older.
- Passion to serve the community and underserved
- Open to Medical Doctor (MD) / Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) that recently completed residency.
- Full Medical, Dental, Malpractice, license reimbursement and Retirement benefits!
- Relocation Assistance
- CME allowance and time off.
- Excellent PTO and Paid Holidays off
- 4/10 work schedule. Work/life balance is very important to our group! Things comes up and they understand.
- No weekends or holidays!
- $205-230,000/year depending on experience. Plus potential bonuses
linkPAs is a nationwide recruiting company owned and operated by a Physician Assistant, someone that understands and has strong networks in the medical community. Our goal is to introduce hospitals and practices to the best Physician Assistant and Nurse practitioner candidates out there. Our reach in the industry is key to success. It is what we do all day, every day. For more information visit https://linkpas.com/ or view all of our available jobs at https://linkpas.com/jobs/