We are looking for a Family Nurse Practitioner/FNP or Physician Assistant/PA to join a well-established and growing Community Health Primary Care team in the beautiful Salem, MA area. Must have experience as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant. (Loan Repayment!)
Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Responsibilities:
- Will be seeing new patients and doing follow-ups
- Seeing between 16-24 patients per day.
- Doctor always available for questions.
- Preforming all Family Medicine and Primary Care duties
- Administration time is in the work schedule.
- Will be working with the underserved.
Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Benefits:
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, Life Insurance, and Retirement benefits
- Over 6 weeks of PTO!
- Monday-Friday. Varying schedule.
- 5 days for CME plus $1,500 allowance
Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Compensation:
- $99-110,000/year depending on experience
- Light call
- Possible Student Loan Repayment
Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Background:
- Must be local and communicable.
- Nationally Board Certified.
- Massachusetts licensed.
linkPAs is a nationwide recruiting company owned and operated by a Physician Assistant, someone that understands and has strong networks in the medical community. Our goal is to introduce hospitals and practices to the best Physician Assistant and Nurse practitioner candidates out there. Our reach in the industry is key to success. It is what we do all day, every day. For more information visit https://linkpas.com/ or view all of our available jobs at https://linkpas.com/jobs/