We are looking for a Rheumatologist (MD/DO) to join a well-established and growing Private Practice that takes care of the community. Located near Toms River, NJ. Only an hour from Philadelphia, PA!
Physician – Rheumatologist MD / DO Responsibilities:
- Will be working with patients in an Outpatient setting.
- Will do ill visits, preventative medicine visits, well women exams, and routine check-ups
- Seeing new patients and doing follow ups
- Determine a differential diagnosis and plan for intervention
- All cash practice. Don’t have to deal with insurances.
- Seeing between 10-15 patients per day.
- Review labs, ancillary tests, studies, and consultations from specialists and follow up
- No Call!
- Provide phone consults to the hospital. Will not need to go in.
- Will have Administration time built into work schedule. No need to take work home!
- Will be working with a Nurse Practitioner.
Physician – Rheumatologist MD / DO Background:
- Open to J1 or H1B visa candidates.
- Open to Medical Doctor (MD) / Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) that recently completed residency.
- At least two years of experience.
Physician – Rheumatologist MD / DO Benefits:
- Full Medical, Dental, Malpractice, license reimbursement and Retirement benefits!
- Relocation Assistance
- CME allowance and time off.
- Excellent PTO and Paid Holidays off
- No weekends or holidays!
Physician – Rheumatologist MD / DO Compensation:
- Up to $365,000/year depending on experience.
linkPAs is a nationwide recruiting company owned and operated by a Physician Assistant, someone that understands and has strong networks in the medical community. Our goal is to introduce hospitals and practices to the best Physician Assistant and Nurse practitioner candidates out there. Our reach in the industry is key to success. It is what we do all day, every day. For more information visit https://linkpas.com/ or view all of our available jobs at https://linkpas.com/jobs/