We are looking for a Medical Director for Inpatient Psychiatry (Psychiatrist MD/DO) to join a well-established Healthcare System that takes care of the community. Located in beautiful Salt Lake City, Utah.
Medical Director/ Psychiatrist Responsibilities:
- Will oversee medical staff and patient care
- Provider Quality Psychiatric Care to serious mentally ill population
- Seeing new patients and doing follow ups
- Determine a differential diagnosis and plan for intervention
- Educate and monitoring to clients and treatment team in conjunction with nursing staff.
- Work with Hospitalist team
- Will be seeing between 10-15 patients per day.
- Minimal Phone Call (Secondary Call)
- Average daily census for unit is 18
- Will be the attending MD
Medical Director/ Psychiatrist Background:
- Inpatient experience a plus but not required.
- At least a year of experience practicing medicine
Medical Director/ Psychiatrist Benefits:
- Full Medical, Dental, LTD, Malpractice, license reimbursement and Retirement benefits!
- Paid Call!
- Relocation Assistance
- $3,000 CME allowance and 5 days off for CMEs.
- Excellent PTO!
Medical Director/ Psychiatrist Compensation:
- $260-330,000/year depending on experience.