We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner/NP join an established and growing Nurse Practitioner run Pediatric Skilled Nursing Facility group in Pittsburgh, PA.
Come join a group that has been around for over 30 years and bridge the gap between hospital and home health care.
Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities:
- Will provide Inpatient Care to neonates, infants, and children. From birth to 21 years old.
- Seeing between 10-15 patients per day.
- Perform physical exams and provide education on managing illnesses
- Work with both the patients and family member
- Order labs and diagnostic procedures.
- Passion to care for pediatric patients
- 4 days/week work schedule
Nurse Practitioner Benefits:
- Paid Medical, Malpractice Insurance, and Retirement benefits
- Excellent PTO and CME time
- Free parking!
- Family focused employer
Nurse Practitioner Compensation:
- $100-120,000/year depending on experience
- Light call schedule. Rotating weekend shifts
Nurse Practitioner Background:
- Open to Family/Pediatric Nurse Practitioners with Pediatric Nurse Practitioner experience.
linkPAs is a nationwide recruiting company owned and operated by a Physician Assistant, someone that understands and has strong networks in the medical community. Our goal is to introduce hospitals and practices to the best Physician Assistant and Nurse practitioner candidates out there. Our reach in the industry is key to success. It is what we do all day, every day. For more information visit https://linkpas.com/ or view all of our available jobs at https://linkpas.com/jobs/