Would you like to make an extra income on your days off? We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for an In-Home Risk Health Assessment provider role to join a well-established Healthcare group in Chenango County, NY
Come join a group that takes care of their community.
- Will be working with adults and geriatrics in a home-based setting
- Will be preforming wellness checks. No Prescribing involved
- Preform comprehensive physical assessments, medication reconciliations, and review medical history.
- Will perform a minimum of 25 assessments per month.
- Will cover an area of up to a 50-mile radius from primary radius.
- Flexible scheduling. Can work weekdays, nights and weekends. NP/PA will provide their availability and scheduling will be worked around it.
- NP/PA will be seeing Medicare and Medicaid patients.
- At least 1 year of experience as a provider required.
- Must be a good working with EMRs and take solid notes
- Open to Family Nurse Practitioner/FNP, Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioners/AGNP, and Acute Care Nurse Practitioner/ACNP and Physician Assistants.
- Malpractice is covered.
- Eligible for 401K.
- All required supplies are provided.
- Home Assessment training is provided.
- Patient scheduling assistance.
- $110 per assessment completed.
- Mileage reimbursement