Would you like to make an extra income on your days off? We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for an In-Home Health Assessment provider role to join a well-established Healthcare group in Clatsop County, OR
Come join a group that takes care of their community.
- Will be working with adults and geriatrics in a home-based setting
- Will be preforming wellness checks. No Prescribing involved
- Preform comprehensive physical assessments, medication reconciliations, and review medical history.
- Will perform a minimum of 25 assessments per month.
- Will cover an area of up to a 50-mile radius from primary radius.
- Flexible scheduling. Can work weekdays, nights and weekends. NP/PA will provide their availability and scheduling will be worked around it.
- NP/PA will be seeing Medicare and Medicaid patients.
- At least 1 year of experience as a provider required.
- Must be a good working with EMRs and take solid notes
- Open to Family Nurse Practitioner/FNP, Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioners/AGNP, and Acute Care Nurse Practitioner/ACNP and Physician Assistants.
- Malpractice is covered.
- All required supplies are provided.
- Home Assessment training is provided.
- Patient scheduling assistance.
- $125 per assessment completed.
- Mileage reimbursement
linkPAs is a nationwide recruiting company owned and operated by a Physician Assistant, someone that understands and has strong networks in the medical community. Our goal is to introduce hospitals and practices to the best Physician Assistant and Nurse practitioner candidates out there. Our reach in the industry is key to success. It is what we do all day, every day. For more information visit https://linkpas.com/ or view all of our available jobs at https://linkpas.com/jobs/