We are looking for an Adult Psychiatrist and Child Psychiatrist to join a well-established Community Healthcare System that takes care of the community. Located near St. Louis, MO. Student Loan Repayment! No Call or Weekends!
Play a big part in a supportive team-based community that has served their community for over 40 years!
- Will be working with patients in an Outpatient setting.
- Provider Quality Psychiatric Care to serious mentally ill population
- Seeing new patients and doing follow ups
- Determine a differential diagnosis and plan for intervention
- education and monitoring to clients and treatment team in conjunction with nursing staff.
- Know when to listen and when to prescribe.
- Will be seeing between 10-15 patients per day.
- Crisis Intervention to prevent hospitalization or bridge/continue therapy from inpatient
- No Call or weekends!
- Passion to serve the community and underserved
- Open to recent graduates!
- Full Medical, Dental, Malpractice, license reimbursement and Retirement benefits!
- Relocation Assistance
- CME allowance and time off.
- Excellent PTO and Paid Holidays off
- 4/10 work schedule. Work/life balance is very important to our group! Things comes up and they understand.
- $225-240,000/year depending on experience. Plus potential bonuses