We are looking for an Outpatient Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner/PHMNP or Physician Assistant to join a well-established Mental Health facility that takes care of the community. Located in beautiful Eureka, CA. Open to New Grads!
Play a big part in a supportive team-based community that has served their community for nearly a decade!
- Will be working with patients in an Outpatient setting. Seeing all ages.
- Working in an office setting doing Telepsychiatry and in-person visits.
- Seeing new patients and doing follow ups
- Determine a differential diagnosis and plan for intervention
- PMHNP or PA must have good listening skills, and a compassion to help.
- PMHNP must know when to listen and when to prescribe.
- Will be seeing between 10-15 patients per day.
- No Call!
- Passion to serve the community
- Open to New Grad that have a Psychiatric background!
- Full Medical, Dental, license reimbursement and Retirement benefits!
- CME allowance and time off.
- Over 3 weeks of PTO and Paid Holidays off
- 4 day work schedule.
- $120-150,000/year depending on experience.