We are looking for an Outpatient Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner/PHMNP or Physician Assistant to join a well-established Mental Health facility that takes care of the community. Located in beautiful Redding, CA. Open to New Grads!
Play a big part in a supportive team-based community that has served their community for nearly a decade!
- Will be working with patients in an Outpatient setting. Seeing all ages.
- Working in an office setting doing Telepsychiatry and in-person visits.
- Seeing new patients and doing follow ups
- Determine a differential diagnosis and plan for intervention
- PMHNP or PA must have good listening skills, and a compassion to help.
- PMHNP must know when to listen and when to prescribe.
- Will be seeing between 10-15 patients per day.
- No Call!
- Passion to serve the community
- Open to New Grad that have a Psychiatric background!
- Full Medical, Dental, license reimbursement and Retirement benefits!
- CME allowance and time off.
- Over 3 weeks of PTO and Paid Holidays off
- 4 day work schedule.
- $120-150,000/year depending on experience.
linkPAs is a nationwide recruiting company owned and operated by an Advanced Practitioner, someone that understands and has strong networks in the medical community. Our goal is to introduce hospitals and practices to the best Physician Assistant and Nurse practitioner candidates. Our reach in the industry is key to success. It is what we do all day, every day. For more information visit https://linkpas.com/ or view all of our available jobs at https://linkpas.com/jobs/
For more details about this position, contact Lynda Gregg, Lynda@linkPAs.com