We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join a well-established and growing In/Outpatient Orthopedic Surgery team in the beautiful Allegany, NY area. Must have experience as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant.
- Will be seeing new patients and doing follow-ups
- Two openings: Spine Orthopedics and General/Complex Hip Orthopedics.
- Seeing between 10-16 patients per day. Will be rounding in the hospital for part of the week.
- Side by side training until the NP/PA feels comfortable. Loves to train!
- Doctor always available for questions.
- Will be working in complex and challenging situations.
- Assisting in surgery in the OR
- Full Medical, Dental, and Retirement benefits
- Over a month of PTO!
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- 5 days for CME plus CME allowance
- $93-120,000/year depending on experience
- No Weekends or Holidays!
- Light call
- Relocation Assistance and Sign-On Bonus!
- Will offer an extensive training program.
- Must be able to acquire a NY State license