OB-GYN job opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant near Pacheco, California. Practice comprehensive Women’s Health across the lifespan in a wonderful outpatient environment. Motivated new graduates are welcome to apply.
- Physician is a great Mentor and Teacher so new graduates or NP/PAs wanting to move from Internal Medicine or Family Medicine practice will be considered
- Opportunity to help train PA students during their clinical year at this practice, further demonstrating that this practice has a strong teaching culture
- See both Obstetrics and Gynecology patients in outpatient clinic setting
- Provide annual gynecologic examinations (including management of pelvic pain, irregular bleeding, family planning, and menopause), prenatal and postnatal care
- Perform gynecologic procedures including IUD insertions and endometrial biopsies
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic OB/ GYNconditions
- Promote holistic wellness philosophy by encouraging self-care for expectant mother
- Medical Assistant helps room the patient and prep for exam
- Daily patient volume is 12-16 with one hour break each day for lunch
- No call or weekends
- Great compensation including CME stipend and time off
- Live 45 minutes east of San Francisco where the pace is less hectic and housing more affordable. Explore 16 parks or choose from 100 downtown restaurants and 200 boutiques. Location cannot be beat.
For more information about this opportunity, contact Lynda Gregg, 904-452-4499, Lynda@linkPAs.com
linkPAs is a nationwide recruiting company owned and operated by a Physician Assistant, someone that understands and has strong networks in the medical community. Our goal is to introduce hospitals and practices to the best Physician Assistant and Nurse practitioner candidates out there. Our reach in the industry is key to success. It is what we do all day, every day. For more information visit https://linkpas.com/ or view all of our available jobs at https://linkpas.com/jobs/