We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner/NP or Physician Assistant/PA to join a well-established system in a In-Home Critical Care Management role in the Springfield, MA area.
Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Responsibilities:
- Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant will be working on the Rapid Response Team.
- Provides short term, episodic enhanced primary care to a flexible panel of dually-eligible members.
- Performs episodic urgent medical/ behavioral health visits to ensure that members are given timely and appropriate medical care in order to avoid emergency room or hospitalization.
- Review of systems, physical exam, ordering of appropriate studies and tests, identification of a definitive diagnosis, development of a treatment plan, and evidence of follow up through timely documentation
- Visit patients with a 30-mile radius.
- Participates in “weekend schedule” rotation which includes working Saturday, Sunday, and 2 weekdays. Estimated at 6-8 times per year
Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Benefits:
- Fantastic Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, LTD/STD, Life, and, Retirement.
Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Compensation:
- $95-125,000/year depending on experience
- 5 days for CME plus $3,000 CME allowance
- Student Loan forgiveness!
Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Background:
- Nurse Practitioner with at least a year of experience in primary, geriatric or critical care management.
- National Board Certified.
- DEA Registration
linkPAs is a nationwide recruiting company owned and operated by a Physician Assistant, someone that understands and has strong networks in the medical community. Our goal is to introduce hospitals and practices to the best Physician Assistant and Nurse practitioner candidates out there. Our reach in the industry is key to success. It is what we do all day, every day. For more information visit https://linkpas.com/ or view all of our available jobs at https://linkpas.com/jobs/