Do you have a passion to help others? We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner for a Nursing Home Setting to join a well-established Healthcare group Cortlandt, NY!
Come join a group that takes care of their community.
Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities:
- Will be working with adults and geriatrics in a nursing home setting
- Will caring for Longevity Health Plan members
- Seeing between 4-6 patients a day. Will have own patient panel for on-going care. Max 80 patients on panel
- MD is always available via telephone
- Complete Health Risk Assessment.
- Monitors chronic conditions to minimize exacerbations or treat in place
- Completes comprehensive history and physical examination on all enrolled patients in an in-facility visit
- 1:6 week based call and no rounding
- Collaborates with RNs, NF care team, family and patient to determine patient’s risk of adverse health outcomes
Nurse Practitioner Background:
- At least 1 year of Nurse Practitioner/NP experience as in a Nursing Home experience
- Must be a good working with EMRs and take solid notes
- Must have an Active New York Nurse Practitioner license.
- Open to Family Nurse Practitioner/FNP, Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioners/AGNP, and Acute Care Nurse Practitioner/ACNP
- Must have active DEA
Nurse Practitioner Benefits:
- Great benefits including Medical, Dental, Malpractice, and Retirement benefits. No wait period to enroll in the 401K!
- CME of $1,500 and 5 days off!
- PTO: 4 weeks plus 12 paid holidays off!
- Monday-Friday work schedule. 8am to 5pm (But Flexible)
Nurse Practitioner Compensation:
- $125-145,000/year depending on experience.
- Paid Call!
linkPAs is a nationwide recruiting company owned and operated by a Physician Assistant, someone that understands and has strong networks in the medical community. Our goal is to introduce hospitals and practices to the best Physician Assistant and Nurse practitioner candidates out there. Our reach in the industry is key to success. It is what we do all day, every day. For more information visit https://linkpas.com/ or view all of our available jobs at https://linkpas.com/jobs/