We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner/NP to join a well-established Regional Hospital in an Occupational Medicine role in the beautiful Northeastern Vermont area.
Come join a hospital that puts its community and employees first! This hospital believes in a good work/life balance.
Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities:
- Nurse Practitioner/NP will be working in an Occupational Medicine setting.
- Seeing between 8-10 patients per day. Low stress environment!
- The Nurse Practitioner will be preforming DOT physicals and pre-employment examinations.
- Very supportive medical community, and the Nurse Practitioner will be using their full scope of practice.
- Will be doing Case Management.
- The Nurse Practitioner can choose to do suturing, casting and splinting if they want to have more procedures in there workday. Not required through!
Nurse Practitioner Benefits:
- Fantastic Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, LTD/STD, Life, Critical Illness, Retirement and even Pet Insurance!
- Over a month of PTO for first year!
- 4-Day work weeks! Can choose to work 8-hour or 10-hour shifts
- 5 days for CME plus CME allowance
- Student Loan Repayment!
Nurse Practitioner Compensation:
- $100-120,000/year depending on experience
- No Call, Weekends or Holidays!
- Relocation Assistance and Sign-On Bonus!
Nurse Practitioner Background:
- Nurse Practitioner with at least 2 years of experience in Occupational Medicine or Urgent Care experience.
- Have or willing to get a DOT Certification.
- National Board Certified.