We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner/NP to join a caring health group in a Gerontology Primary Care role in the Jersey City, New Jersey area.
Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities:
- Performs physical assessments of new enrollees, semi-annual reassessments of participants and develops and implements appropriate plans of care.
- Evaluates participant physical complaints and provides appropriate treatment.
- Provides participants and caregiver teaching and education.
- Provides evaluation, treatment and ongoing monitoring of episodic illness.
- Oversees management of the PACE center clinic.
- Able to visit patients at their home or at nursing home up to 20% of the week.
- Monday-Friday 9am-5pm with call once a month.
Nurse Practitioner Benefits:
- Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Malpractice, Life, and, Retirement.
Nurse Practitioner Compensation:
- $110-115,000/year depending on experience
Nurse Practitioner Background:
- Nurse Practitioner with at least a year of experience in Geriatric and Elderly population.
- National Board Certified.
- DEA Certification
linkPAs is a nationwide recruiting company owned and operated by a Physician Assistant, someone that understands and has strong networks in the medical community. Our goal is to introduce hospitals and practices to the best Physician Assistant and Nurse practitioner candidates out there. Our reach in the industry is key to success. It is what we do all day, every day. For more information visit https://linkpas.com/ or view all of our available jobs at https://linkpas.com/jobs/