We Are A Physician Assistant and Nurse Practitioner Recruiting Firm Owned And Operated By A Physician Assistant
Neurology and Psychiatry combination practice in northern suburb of Philadelphia is looking for a Physician Assistant to help see patients in the office. Tight knit and friendly office with Physical Therapy in house allows patients to have complete care. Practice is open to Part-time hours
Description of Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner job
- Great Physician teacher that is Board certified in both Neurology and Psychiatry and very willing to train and teach.
- See office patients for common Neurology conditions like dizziness, seizure disorders, balance conditions, migraines,head trauma, and concussion
- See patients with chronic illness such as Dementia, Cognitive delay, Parkinson Disease, and Multiple Sclerosis
- Office offers TMS therapy for Depression
- Botox injections and EEG interpretation
- Help with managing Mental Health patients in practice with follow up med management appointments
- No call or weekends
- Office hours are Monday-Friday with flexible part-time hours
Requirements of Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner job
- Neurology experience or proven interest through continued Education, elective rotations, Neurology conference participation,previous clinical experience, or extensive “shadow time” within the Neurology specialty is required.
- Pennsylvania state license and DEA
- Interest in working with complex patients and building great rapport over their treatment
Job perks for Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
- Competitive salary available with hourly rate for part time or full-time hours as negotiated, hours are flexible
- Great practice location in a quaint historic town with affordable housing and peaceful suburban living just 18 miles from Downtown Philadelphia. Can’t beat the location.
For more information about the job details contact Lynda Gregg, 904-452-4499, Lynda@ linkPAs.com
linkPAs is a nationwide recruiting company owned and operated by a Physician Assistant, someone that understands and has strong networks in the medical community. Our goal is to introduce hospitals and practices to the best Physician Assistant and Nurse practitioner candidates out there. Our reach in the industry is key to success. It is what we do all day, every day. For more information visit https://linkpas.com/ or view all of our available jobs at https://linkpas.com/jobs/