One of a kind Internal Medicine practice near Torrance, California. Opportunity for a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to deliver value driven, quality medical care in a team approach. If you are tired of a schedule packed to capacity and leave the work day uncertain of any real accomplishment, look no farther.
- Physician owned practice from the start – allows for no corporate mandates
- Unbelievable patient appreciation scores, patients are happy
- Great staff, some on the team have been with the practice for 15 years
- Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner duties include office patient management of chronic diseases and acute care visits, telephone follow up and medical consultations lab reviews, ordering diagnostic testing for annual exams, women’s health exams, wound care and dermatology
- Ultrasound, labs, EKG, Pulmonary Function tests all on site
- See 7-12 patients a day, have an hour for lunch!
- Office hours are 9-5 Monday-Friday, no weekends, option to work 4 days is possible
- Some phone call from home when Physician Is away
- No hospital rounding
- Interest in promoting holistic care via Social Media, Facebook, blogging, vlogging, and Instagram would add to candidacy
- Motivated new graduates will be considered but experience is given priority
- Live in a great community/suburb of Los Angeles, great schools and climate all year with beach nearby. Long beach only a 35 minute drive.
- Excellent compensation with CME and all holidays free
linkPAs is a nationwide recruiting company owned and operated by a Physician Assistant, someone that understands and has strong networks in the medical community. Our goal is to introduce hospitals and practices to the best Physician Assistant and Nurse practitioner candidates out there. Our reach in the industry is key to success. It is what we do all day, every day. For more information visit https://linkpas.com/ or view all of our available jobs at https://linkpas.com/jobs/
For more details about this position, contact Lynda Gregg, 904-452-4499, Lynda@linkPAs.com