Are you a go-getter? We are looking for a Healthcare Operations Leader for a Chronic Care Management Program to join a well-established Healthcare Group in Baltimore, Maryland!
- Will provide oversight and support for the operational, clinical, financial, and quality outcomes of the market.
- Will be improving operational processes, budgeting, developing growth strategies, and forecasting financial results.
- Working with medical director, clinical leadership, and business leadership to set goals for utilization, growth, operational and quality metrics, and oversee these metrics.MD is always available via telephone
- Track and monitor program effectiveness compared to customer goals and contractual commitments.
- Provide leadership to the clinical and nonclinical teams.
- Interfaces with other company departments supporting the Chronic Care Management program including coding, training and quality to meet program goals and objectives
- Degree in business, or a health-related field required, MBA or Master’s in Health Care preferred
- Track record of increasing responsibility within the health care industry spanning 5+years
- Direct experience managing large strategic customers and complex programs
- Health Plan knowledge is a must!
- Great benefits including Medical, Dental, Malpractice, and Retirement benefits. No wait period to enroll in the 401K!
- $190-200,000/year depending on experience.
linkPAs is a nationwide recruiting company owned and operated by a Physician Assistant, someone that understands and has strong networks in the medical community. Our goal is to introduce hospitals and practices to the best Physician Assistant and Nurse practitioner candidates out there. Our reach in the industry is key to success. It is what we do all day, every day. For more information visit https://linkpas.com/ or view all of our available jobs at https://linkpas.com/jobs/