Dermatology practice in Huntsville, Alabama is looking for a Physician-Dermatologist to join the team. Practice focus will be skin cancer screening and treatment along with broad medical Dermatology. Great opportunity for a new graduate MD that prefers a small practice over the huge corporate practices or a senior Dermatologist that is ready for a change and wants to be part of something organic.
- Practice strategy is to offer latest Radiation Therapy to patients with various staged skin cancers.
- Practice owners and leadership have strong marketing plan in place with community outreach focus
- Wonderful team approach with Radiation Therapist, Radiation Assistant, Physician Assistant and Nurse Practitioner in place.
- Newly renovated, bright, contemporary space gives the perfect upbeat vibe for patients
- Broad scope of Dermatologic diagnosis including skin biopsy, skin audits, acne, psoriasis, eczema, atopic dermatitis, and rashes
- Some Aesthetic Medicine- botox injections and fillers with age rejuvenation therapy
- Assess patients for potential Radiation Treatment using SRI therapy for skin carcinoma
- Wonderful southern city with charm and vibrant downtown, suburbs offer peaceful living with great schools and sense of community
- Salary and compensation competitive
Contact Lynda Gregg, 904-452-4499, Lynda@ linkPAs.com to learn more about this awesome opportunity.
linkPAs is a nationwide recruiting company owned and operated by a Physician Assistant, someone that understands and has strong networks in the medical community. Our goal is to introduce hospitals and practices to the best Physician Assistant and Nurse practitioner candidates out there. Our reach in the industry is key to success. It is what we do all day, every day. For more information visit https://linkpas.com/ or view all of our available jobs at https://linkpas.com/jobs/