We are looking for a Cardiothoracic Surgery Physician Assistant/ PA to join a well-established and growing Hospital System near Hammond, IN.
Come join a Hospital System that takes care of their employees!
- Will be First Assisting Cardio Thoracic Cases
- Providing pre and post-operatic care.
- Some Shift Call Only. No call when not on shift
- Will be doing Vein Harvesting
- Physician Assistant/PA will be consulting with patients with chronic cardiac issues or who are in recovery from acute cardiac events.
- MD is always available for questions.
- Typical Procedures in First Assisting in surgery, Arterial lines, Central lines, preforming thoracentesis, placing and removing intra-aortic balloons, and placing and removing chest tubes.
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, STD, HSA, Paid Malpractice and Retirement options- 403(b), 457(b), and 401(a)!
- Over 5 weeks of PTO!
- 5 days CME time off plus CME allowance
- 7 on/7 off scheduling
- $150-165,000/year depending on experience
- Relocation Assistance, bonus incentive, and retention perks!
- At least 2 year of Physician Assistant Cardiothoracic Surgery, General Surgery or Cardiology experience.
- Would consider a confident Physician Assistant/PA with General Surgery Experience.
- Must have Vein Harvesting experience.
linkPAs is a nationwide recruiting company owned and operated by a Physician Assistant, someone that understands and has strong networks in the medical community. Our goal is to introduce hospitals and practices to the best Physician Assistant and Nurse practitioner candidates out there. Our reach in the industry is key to success. It is what we do all day, every day. For more information visit https://linkpas.com/ or view all of our available jobs at https://linkpas.com/jobs/